ADC – Summer 2006 – Editorial
Eighteen months ago my best intentions were to write (at least) a monthly “chronicle” to record and inform of our life here in the Emirates. To use the modern idiom - “Yeah. Right !!”
I now find that it is 9 months since I posted anything on the ADC Blog which I suppose is a reflection of the fact that Di and me are just getting on with our lives which, though far from being mundane, are pretty well normal – it’s just hotter here.
So, if you can bear it, a recap of the last 9 months.


1 Comments:
Hi Brian
I have just come across your blog. I have been wondering how you've been getting on out there since our time working together. It is absolutely great to see some of the encounters that you have had out there. Sorry to hear about Di’s accident though. The great experiences that you’ve had, seems to have made up for it. Anyway, my contract ended in June 2006. I am currently working on the Maritime Training project (due to take over in the next 2 years), providing subject matter expertise and Training Analysis & Design. I pretty much walked straight into that in May 06, which was good from a ‘stability’ point of view.
Anyway, it does appear that you’re having the time of your life in your escapades. May it all continue . . .(Not jealous really). I do wish you both well. All the best and take care.
Regards
Mark
Post a Comment
<< Home